General features and characteristics of CS-mini portable security surveillance system
- portable security surveillance system functioning wireless
- outdoor application in waterproof case
- applicable as an electronic trap – anywhere, anytime
- small size, easy to hide, simple handling
- can be used both for professional and personal security purposes
- perfectly suitable for special, temporary defense tasks
- GSM-communication, GSM-alarm
- SIM card operates independently from mobile service provider
- built-in GSM-Module, own antenna, card holder
- when alerting it gives an alarm-call and sends SMS for previously programmed optional 1-5 numbers
- automatic status messages in required intervals
- starting a call from switched-off or switched-on state, it´s optionally programmable
- active infrared sensor with a range of 1-70 meters
- several month operating with batteries; batteries duration: 1500-2000 hours
- batteries required both for IR Transmitter and IR Receiver: 3 pieces 1.5 V-batteries (AA)
- sizes: IR Transmitter 128×101×53 mm, IR Receiver with built-in GSM-Communicator: 128×101×53 mm
- Total weight (Infra Transmitter + Infra Receiver + batteries + consoles + case): 1.15 kg
Main GSM-programming options
- Calling up 1 or more previously adjusted and saved phone numbers in case of alarming.
- Sending text message (SMS) to 1 or more previously adjusted and saved phone numbers (max. 150 characters) in case of alarming.
- Both calling up AND sending text message (SMS) to 1 or more previously adjusted and saved phone numbers in case of alarming.
- Sending report about the actual status of the device as a text message (SMS) to previously adjusted and saved phone number(s) in advance stated intervals (e.g.: Antenna signal level, Battery charging level, etc.).
- CS-mini is continously connected to the GSM-network – result: quicker alarming period – depending on the task (e.g.: could be needed quicker alarm on a VIP-party).
- CS-mini is connecting to the GSM-network only in case of alarming (needs +25 sec alarming time) – depending on the task (e.g.: in case of monitoring an empty property) – this operation type results much longer batteries life.
- Optional communication languages: English, German, French, Italian, Hungarian.
- Time Limit option: there is a possibility to use CS-mini in a way that it doesn't send any alarm signal during a given period of time.
Relay output: can be configured as NC or NO
CS-mini can be used to trigger additional equipments through the relay output.
- Camera system to get a video
- Recorder system to get the voice
- Loud alarm system etc.
General technical data
||1 – 70 metres
|Bevel-angle of optics:
|Optics´ line of efficiency:
||D = 14 mm
|Infra reaction time:
||3.8 – 4.6 V (both units)|
|Current consumption of IR Transmitter:
200 µA (1-20 metres)
520 µA (20-50 metres)
1.2 mA (30-70 metres)
|Current-consumption of IR Receiver:
520 µA (when watching)
250 mA – average (when GSM-signalling)
Life expectancy of batteries
(between -10°C and +30°C):
IR Transmitter – 1,500-4,000 hours|
(depending on distance of application)
IR Receiver – 1,500 – 2,000 hours
(depending on number of signals)
||-20°C – +40°C
GSM-Module in the unit IR Receiver has a CE Certificate. As the rules can vary in different countries, obtaining of any further licences, if required in your country, is your responsibility.
For further details please contact us! CLICK HERE!